Vision, Mission e Values
Those who make the difference
The constituent bodies of the Foundation
The President embodies the legal and the procedural aspects of the Foundation, presides over the Board of Directors and oversees the implementation of the resolutions.
The President-in-Office is Davide Guzzi, Davide Guzzi, Chartered Accountant, Multi-Family Officer, professor and author of numerous publications, including ""Le Fondazioni. Nascita e gestione” (i.e. “Foundations. Birth and Management")."
The Board of Directors is in full charge for the ordinary and extraordinary management of the Foundation. In addition to the Chairman and the Vice-President, the Board of Directors is composed of the following members:
Giulio Benincasa – Councilor
Doctor specialized in pathological anatomy, responsible for various clinics and health facilities, he is responsible for the Foundation in the fields of neuroscience and nanotechnology.
Adriana Pietrodangelo – Councilor
Permanent researcher at the CNR (the Italian National Research Council), authors of many scientific publications, she is responsible for the Foundation of research processes and activities in the field of big data analysis.
Massimo Puccio – Councilor
Finance manager, founding partner of private equity companies, expert in fundraising and financial instruments.
He is responsible of fund raising and grant making processes for the the Foundation.
The relevant donations to the Foundation
Who can be a Benefactor
Any individual, company or body that has made one or more relevant donations to the Foundation could be a Benefactor.
Benefits for the Benefactor
• the right to be publicly thanked and to be mentioned in the documents of the Foundation
• the right to benefit from the favorable conditions that the Foundation may have – in favor of the Benefactors – during events or other activities
• the right to participate at the meetings of the Benefactors Committee
• the right to elect by majority a common representative of the Benefactors, who has the right to participate (without the right to vote) at the meetings of the Board of Directors
• the right to be elected by majority as the common representative of the Benefactors
When the Benefactor qualification is lost
After 30 months from the last relevant donation, the Benefactor loses his qualification and consequently loses the active and passive elective law described above.
What is a significant donation
Every donation (monetary or in goods) is considered significant when its value is not less than 5,000.00 euros.
This amount can be modified by the Board of Directors.