those who make the difference
Become a 2.0 Volunteer
The world of artificial intelligence is fascinating, and you can be a part of it too with Italo Foundation.
A scientific research project not only requires money and researchers: there are countless accessory and support activities that may be performed by anyone, regardless of age and educational qualifications.
The “Volunteer 2.0” project includes the possibility to cooperate voluntarily with Italo Foundation both in our offices/labs, both locally or at home, sharing and offering their time, skills and professionalism. Some examples:
- Info-buster: gather up online information about ongoing research projects at other research centres, with which the Foundation will deal with
- Translator: use your skills as a translator and interpreter (mainly English, German and Eastern languages) to support the Foundation in traslating and cataloguing our papers and material from abroad.
- Fund-raiser: participate in awareness raising campaigns for the Foundation and promote the fundraising in support of scientific research
- Video maker: report the scientific experiments and their presentation
- Turing-tester: challenge researchers in distinguishing human responses from those given by an AI
- Mechatronicer: build mechanical and electromechanical mountings/supports necessary for research projects
- Somethingelser: a thousand other opportunities to cooperate voluntarily and for a few hours a week
Would you like to live this experience? Keep an eye on this page to see the competition announcement or send us your availability.
All the “2.0 Volunteer” competition announcements refer to voluntary collaborations, then unpaid. Given the high number of applications, only the selected ones will get an answer within one month from the closure of the competition announcement, as more in line with the requirements.
the first Scientific Committee of the Foundation